Monday, July 11, 2011

At the 2011 ESRI International User Conference

I'm here in sunny San Diego attending the 2011 ESRI International User Conference. After arriving and registering, I posted four CORE GIS maps in the Map Gallery: Lopez Island Potential Trail Corridors (created for San Juan County and the Trust for Public Land), California Coast Reslient Habitats, Greater Everglades Resilient Habitats, and Pacific Northwest Resilient Habitats (all created for the Sierra Club's Resilient Habitats Campaign).

I'm presenting on Thursday morning at 10:15 in Room 30E on the work CORE GIS did for San Juan County. My co-presenter is Breece Roberts of the Trust for Public Land. If you're here at the conference, please stop by and check it out.

I'll be posting throughout the conference and will include many more photos. I'll also post the occasional tweet, you can follow me at http://twitter.com/COREGIS.


CORE GIS posters all mounted in the Map Gallery




My ride during the conference

No comments: